The 65th Annual General Assembly and Scientific Meeting of the Japan College of Rheumatology has ended in a great success.
Thank you for your attendance and cooperation.
The 65th Annual General Assembly and Scientific Meeting of the Japan College of Rheumatology was originally scheduled to be held over three days from April 26 to 28, 2021 at the Kobe Convention Center, but considering the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and concerns over the possibility of an impending 4th wave, the City of Kobe has just been designated an area subject to new infection mitigation measures. Therefore, in light of these exceptional circumstances, placing utmost priority on safety and minimizing the risk of infection, the organizers are obliged to announce that the face-to-face portion of the meeting onsite will be limited to only the chairpersons and speakers of some programs, on a smaller scale utilizing the Kobe Portopia Hotel as the host venue. Other participants will be asked to strictly attend via the Web.
- Participants are respectfully requested to strictly attend via the Web.
- Chairpersons, speakers and others with related roles may present onsite or remotely.
- Detailed information on presentations will be announced as determined. Your understanding would be appreciated.
The switch to an online format may cause some inconvenience, however, this precious opportunity to present the latest scientific research in front of the participants (viewers) and debate the issues, even in the environment of an online meeting, will be of benefit to everyone.
I regret the great inconvenience caused by this change so close to the date of the meeting, however, I would like to humbly ask all concerned parties for their understanding and support.
I look forward to welcoming everyone to the JCR2021 meeting via the Web.
Tsutomu Takeuchi M.D., Ph.D.
President of the 65th Annual General Assembly and
Scientific Meeting of the Japan College of Rheumatology
Updated Meeting Information
|Live streaming period||April 26 (Mon.) - 28 (Wed.), 2021, Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)|
|On demand period||April 28 (Wed.), 17:00 - May 31 (Mon.), 12:00,
Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)
(On demand streaming of the live-streamed sessions is scheduled to start on Friday, May 14.)
|Registration period||February 16 (Tue), 12:00 - May 31 (Mon), 12:00,
Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)
|Meet the Expert
- JCR2021 Virtual Meeting page has been updated.
- JCR2021 Virtual Meeting page has been released.
- Registration, Registration & Information for Participants pages have been updated.
- Registration & Information for Participants page has been updated.
- Late Breaking Abstracts Submission Period has been extended until Friday, March 26, 2021, 12:00(JST).
Timetable page has been updated.
- Information for Presenters page has been updated.
- Meet the Expert Reservation Period has been extended until Friday, April 16, 2021, 17:00 (JST).
- Timetable, English Session pages have been updated.
- Registration page has been updated.
- Registration page has been released.
- Late Breaking Abstracts, Result pages have been released.
- Accommodation and Formal Event pages have been released.
- JCR2021 will be held as a hybrid meeting.
The latest information will be announced on the official website accordingly.
- For Invited Speakers page has been released.
- Abstract Submission is now closed.
- Abstract Submission has been started.
- Call for Abstract and Conflict of Interest pages have been released.
- Website is opened.